Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

To all of my faithful readers, I’m sorry that I have not blogged much this month. I’ve been working two jobs  and going to school and let’s face it….my blogging skills are not making me rich so I needed to focus my energy on other things. Thanks for your patience. I'm hoping to get back up to speed soon.

If you’ve been following my blog then you know that I find the practice of being grateful essential for staying positive. It’s not always easy to be grateful especially when life is beating you up but if you can get in the habit of finding the blessings, the positive things in your life then you can’t help but feel grateful and that changes your attitude.  Life is about choice. We can choose to be grateful or we can choose misery.

My family has a lot to be thankful for. We will all be home this holiday and so I won’t need to take pictures like this one I took last year…..

which I then texted to my daughters making them feel guilty for making their parents empty nesters on a holiday. (It must have worked….they’re home this year!)  

We are grateful for the time we got to spend with family this year:



For the little bit of traveling I did this year and the ability to see and experience all that this world has to offer...

For technology and all the fun I've had this year....texting, blogging, emailing and facebooking and especially for finding people I haven't seen or talked to in years. 

I am thankful for all of you that read and encourage my silliness. 

Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. Be sure to click on the link below.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.